Comprehensive Major Medical Coverage
Celtic offers three types of coverage with their comprehensive health plan:
- CeltiCare Select PPO (Network of Doctors and Hospitals)
- CeltiCare "Any Doc" PPO (Network of Hosptitals)
- CeltiCare Managed Indemnity (No Networks)
- Coverage for individuals ages 18 to 64 ½ years and their families
- Deductible choices for Individuals - $1,500, $2,600 & $5,000
- Deductible choices for Families - $3,000, $5,150 & $10,000
- 100% coinsurance after deductible
- Prenegotiated fees at participating physician offices, hospitals & pharmacies
- Preferred rating class for qualifying applicants
Two HSA Plans To Choose From:
CelticSaver HSA PPO (Doctor and Hospital Network)
Receive high quality care at the lowest premium by accessing respected network physicians and hospitals. This doctor and hospital PPO offers savings on every visit to any network provider.
CelticSaver HSA Managed Indemnity (No Network)
Offers you comprehensive coverage with the flexibility to select the doctors and hospitals of your choice.
- Quality, basic health insurance coverage
- Affordable rates to fit your budget
- A no-hassle PPO with 80/20 coinsurance and $1,500, $2,500 or $5,000 high deductible choice
Celtic Short Term Medical Insurance
Celtic Short Term in Colorado is a solid, temporary health care plan. You can apply for the single-term, nonrenewable policy for one to six months of coverage at a deductible level that best suits your budget.