“Now with 50% more love for America“, over my med body played host to the Medical Grand Rounds this week. He did a great job!
Keeping with the patriotism theme, I stumbled on a post from InsureBlog about Medical Terrorism. I thought Bob would be talking about the doctors that committed acts of terror in London and Glasgow. Nope. The terrorists in this post are “trying to overthrow the current system with a war of words from the left side of society.”
So in honor of patriotism and the 4th of July, I’m going to list some more terrorists that Bob left out. Yeah, that’s right! I’m going to name names! Here we go…
- That dermatologist that charged me WAY to much for removing my lipoma.
- My H.O.A., for not approving my request to expand my fence
- The NFL, for limiting all online video footage on non-NFL owned websites to 45 seconds per day. The videos can’t be live, must be removed after 24 hours, and the online content must tell the viewer to go to NFL.com and the team website for more information, even if it is irrelevant to the story.
- The guy with the beagle that walks by my house everyday and who yelled at me one day for not having my dog on a leash. How is she supposed to chase a frisbee on a leash? Huh, terrorist?
- ESPN, for not recognizing the UFC and mixed martial arts as sports.
- Humana, for making a policy that they can’t tell us why our Colorado health insurance clients were declined. They cite HIPAA, but all the other companies can give us that information.
- The lady at my gym who wouldn’t turn off that light that was buzzing and was annoying everybody really bad. She’s really a nice lady, but that day she was committing terrorism.
- Wells Fargo, for removing the branch they had inside Safeway on 120th Ave. So now we have to go all the way down to the branch by Target. That’s at least 10 minutes each way!
- The guy at the Colorado State Licensing office who let our paperwork sit on his desk for 3 months.
- The people that ride horses on the trails at White Ranch at the same time I’m trying to mountain bike and won’t let mountain bikers by them for a long time. Those people are terrorists for sure!
- Osama bin Laden, for the unlawful use of — or threatened use of — force or violence against individuals or property to coerce or intimidate governments or societies, to achieve political, religious, and ideological objectives.
I can’t think of anyone else right now, but there are more. Just watch out for anyone who disagrees with any of my opinions, those people are “a threat to my way of life”.