Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Colorado is introducing a better way for our clients to track their explanation of benefits (EOB) forms, accumulations and out-of-pocket expenses – through MyAnthem member portal at anthem.com.
The new site features familiar functions and intuitive navigation. And, members who previously registered with MyAnthem don’t have to re-register. On this new site, members can:
- Change their PCP.
- Request a health plan ID card.
- View their benefits, including health, dental and pharmacy coverage.
- Check claim status.
- View accumulations and benefit usage.
- Sign up for online EOB notification and view EOBs online.
- Manage their account.
- Give permission for other family members to see their health information.
- Provide feedback.
- Find a provider.
- View contact information and their certificate.
- Review information about our appeals and grievance processes.
- Access Subimo’s Healthcare Advisor and the WebMD personal health manager.